CPU
core i5 6600k
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been at this for 48hrs, and I still am getting no where, I have a z170 (100 series) mb I followed @RehabMan guide as best as I could, I eliminated the ports that are not needed and created a custom ssdt for USBInjectAll.kext. but after doing so IOREG is still showing all the unused ports and his guide said IOREG should only show the ports you added to the ssdt.. here is my SSDT and my IOREG,, if anything else is needed for help, I will respond with it. EDIT- added my config.plist

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    502 bytes · Views: 165
  • IOREG.ioreg
    3.4 MB · Views: 174
  • config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 297
I have been at this for 48hrs, and I still am getting no where, I have a z170 (100 series) mb I followed @RehabMan guide as best as I could, I eliminated the ports that are not needed and created a custom ssdt for USBInjectAll.kext. but after doing so IOREG is still showing all the unused ports and his guide said IOREG should only show the ports you added to the ssdt.. here is my SSDT and my IOREG,, if anything else is needed for help, I will respond with it. EDIT- added my config.plist

Your Clover bootlog shows no SSDT-UIAC.aml in ACPI/patched:
Code:
77:259  0:168  Unsorted
77:263  0:004  Inserting SSDT-HDEF+-1.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched: size=215 ... Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back