Contribute
Register

Help creating Yosemite USB with Unibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte-GA-Z87X-D3H
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
GT 640
Hi,
I have downloaded Yosemite from a mavericks partition and partitioned the USB drive (8GB).
Unfortunately after about 30 seconds I get the following error:

Any ideas please?

Attachments

• unibeast error.png
    unibeast error.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 60
Hi,
I have downloaded Yosemite from a mavericks partition and partitioned the USB drive (8GB).
Unfortunately after about 30 seconds I get the following error:

Any ideas please?

To create Unibeast Yosemite USB Installer without errors you need to make sure:
  • You have the genuine Install OSX Yosemite 10.10. or later software in the Applications folder of the Mac or Hack Computer
  • Your USB Flash drive should be having no hardware issues.
  • The USB port you have installed the FD must be working perfectly
  • There should be no Power interruptions during the USB Installer creation.
  • You perform the Partition & Formatting of USB Flash Disk, exactly like the Unibeast Yosemite Guide says.
  • You use the latest Version of Unibeast software > Unbeast 5.1.0
If you carefully go through the above check list, you might find the answer for your problem.
Please Double Check all your steps carefully

Good Luck.

HI, Thanks for all your help!

I have managed to create the USB disk. I read other members had issues with corrupt Yosemite downloads, so I tried it on a different mavericks partition, re downloaded Yosemite and this time it installed perfectly!

I will try the install next week, created laptop support disk for use with a samsung core i7.

Fingers crossed, hoping all will be well.

If all good, I will report back with my specs and what I did to hopefully help anyone else with that laptop model.

Many thanks,

Sean.

Ok, still no good unfortunately.

I tried to install it to the samsung laptop, I get the apple screen as it prepares fro installation, but get a no entry icon in middle of screen shortly after.

Not sure if this is generated from the laptop bios, or the bootloader.

I cannot seem to change much of the settings on the bios, just the boot sequence so I appear to be well and truly stuck! :confused:

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Ok, still no good unfortunately.

I tried to install it to the samsung laptop, I get the apple screen as it prepares fro installation, but get a no entry icon in middle of screen shortly after.

Not sure if this is generated from the laptop bios, or the bootloader.

I cannot seem to change much of the settings on the bios, just the boot sequence so I appear to be well and truly stuck! :confused:

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Follow one of the guides linked by the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back