Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Maximus Hero VIII
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Wow never had something Like this happen before my computer froze up and I had no choice but to force reset it. Upon resetting it started to install an update that I do not remember choosing to do so on next restart, although instead of going into the install boot in clover it proceeded into my main partition for OS where upon logging in finder just crashes and my desktop does not load and nothing works I can attempt to force quit finder but I’m still unable to use my computer . I restarted it and manually chose the update boot partition in clover and was only able to get that to load with no injected kexts. Ffinished the update and now the update partition is no longer in clover. But I’m still getting the same results when I try to load my main partition finder crashes as soon as I login and nothing opens i’m on Catalina 10.15.4 so I believe it was trying to update it 10.15.5

anyone experienced anything like this before? also I’d like to get Catalina on a unibeast drive so I can try to reinstall it on this drive but I cannot find a way to download Catalina full installation any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back