Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everywone.
First of all see my hardware on my signature (fully supported by Lion)

I follow the Unibeast method to install ML (Bought on App Store) on an USB.
So if i boot from usb with "-v" flag , it load all the kext but when i get
"Starting Darwin x86_64
Boot flags: boot-uui........etc...etc..."

the computer reboots automatically and i can't get into ML installer...

So have you any solutions?

Thanks.

With an Asrock motherboard, be sure you have installed the latest BIOS.

With an Asrock motherboard, be sure you have installed the latest BIOS.

Thanks, but my bios is updated to the latest BIOS yet. (1.30)

I tried to remove my Sapphire 6670 from the PCI-E Slot and I tried to boot with the onboard graphics but i have the same problem.
There is anybody that can help me?

If you create usb using unibeast. You probably need the graphics card kexts to install to usb using kext installer.
Follow my way i send the method on asus h61 post here surely with your system drivers of lion.

If you create usb using unibeast. You probably need the graphics card kexts to install to usb using kext installer.
Follow my way i send the method on asus h61 post here surely with your system drivers of lion.

Thank you, but i don't think that is a problem of graphics kexts.... I read around other topics that it's a motherboard problem.

Other solutions?

Same motherboard, same problem. Did anyone find some solutions?

Thanks in advance

Same here. Lion was a walk in the park but Mountain Lion has been impossible for me so far. I also build a HDD drive with anther hack using Easy Beast and it reboots just like the Unibeast Installer does. Will try with older RTC and so and see what happens ie Lion Multi Beast kexts on the ML HDD.

1st: I thought Mountain Lion only support core 2 duo and higher. So maybe it reboot because of "unsupport cpu model"

2nd: You can try a making a MLion Usb installer on a New usb like "kingston brand"

3rd: You can use "alternative" of unibeast ...to make your usb install key.

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back