Contribute
Register

[HELP] Cannot fix iMessage and FaceTime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Prime H310M-K R2.0
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Hi everyone, currently I'm trying to fix iMessage and FaceTime on my Hackintosh macOS 12.6 with OpenCore 0.8.4.
When I enter my Apple ID in iMessage it works but it kicks me out of my account after 1-2 minutes.
And in the FaceTime after I entered my Apple ID it just loading for a while and crashes (or just infinite loading).
I tried different serial numbers, different SMUUID's, different MLB's and tried fixing ROM but nothing really helps.
Any solution to this problem? Thanks in advance!

Have you checked that the SMBIOS data (Serial Number) isn't being used by a real Mac? Use the link below.

Have you cleared Nvram, so the old & obsolete SMBIOS entries you used previously have been removed from the system?

Did you sign out of your iCloud/Messages/FaceTime accounts when you changed your SMBIOS data, i.e. before switching to a new set of SMBIOS data?

Have you checked that the SMBIOS data (Serial Number) isn't being used by a real Mac? Use the link below.

Have you cleared Nvram, so the old & obsolete SMBIOS entries you used previously have been removed from the system?

Did you sign out of your iCloud/Messages/FaceTime accounts when you changed your SMBIOS data, i.e. before switching to a new set of SMBIOS data?
Sorry for a very late reply, I had issues with my internet. I checked and my serial number isn't used by real Mac. Yes, I was cleaning NVRAM, but it won't really help. And I signed out before I changed my SMBIOS data. And I found something interesting. When I use my Apple ID nothing works, but when I use my brothers Apple ID (just to check) everything works fine. I tried contacting Apple and they said my account wasn't blacklisted and there is no restrictions.

have you ever solved this?
getting this nightmare on a new hackintosh with ventura using imac 18.1 smbios while i am able to login with different apple id but the new one cannot work

You should be using the iMacPro1,1 or MacPro7,1 SMBIOS as your system doesn’t contain an IGPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back