Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello, i'm successfully install yosemite in Asus n46vz [core i5 3210m hd4000] with this guide everything works fine,
but when installing clover to harddisk and copy all clover files in flashdisk to harddisk, it's won't boot to clover menu.
in CSM enable it showing "reboot and select proper boot device or install boot media in selected boot device and press a key", and in CSM disable it redirect to bios.
i'm currently use flashdisk to boot in Yosemite.

hello, i'm successfully install yosemite in Asus n46vz [core i5 3210m hd4000] with this guide everything works fine,
but when installing clover to harddisk and copy all clover files in flashdisk to harddisk, it's won't boot to clover menu.
in CSM enable it showing "reboot and select proper boot device or install boot media in selected boot device and press a key", and in CSM disable it redirect to bios.
i'm currently use flashdisk to boot in Yosemite.
You have UEFI mode enabled?
And in your EFI folder you have the file /EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi? and also /EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi?
If you do then try copying CLOVERX64.efi to a new folder called /EFI/Microsoft/boot/bootmgfw.efi.

You have UEFI mode enabled?
And in your EFI folder you have the file /EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi? and also /EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi?
If you do then try copying CLOVERX64.efi to a new folder called /EFI/Microsoft/boot/bootmgfw.efi.

yes i have UEFI mode enabled
/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi and /EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi exist, no windows installed
any other suggestion ?
thanks for reply

yes i have UEFI mode enabled
/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi and /EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi exist, no windows installed
any other suggestion ?
thanks for reply

Read post #2 carefully...

The idea is to make the system believe that Windows is installed, but to have Clover in the place of the normal Windows bootmgfw.efi.

I quoted the part you skipped.

thanks RehabMan, it's works now :clap:
but i'm facing new issue, my serial number is unavailable o_O
Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 7.39.21 AM.jpg

am i doing something wrong ?

thanks RehabMan, it's works now :clap:
but i'm facing new issue, my serial number is unavailable o_O

am i doing something wrong ?

Use Clover Configurator to create a unique/correct SMBIOS in your config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back