Acer Aspire E1-572
CPU
Intel i7-4500U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
HELP! Black screen before entering the installer

Hello, i am having a problem with my hackintosh installation, it shows the Apple logo and and it is stuck at this step. I have tried different kinds of bootflags but none of them has been worked.
Computer specs: Acer aspire e1 572, Intel i7 4500u, Intel HD graphics 4400 and 8GB RAM.
I am using chameleon bootloader and I've tried 10.10, 10.9 and 10.8 versions
Any help would be appropriated.
This is my 1st post and I am pretty new with this.
I am getting desperate.

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello, i am having a problem with my hackintosh installation, it shows the Apple logo and and it is stuck at this step. I have tried different kinds of bootflags but none of them has been worked.
Computer specs: Acer aspire e1 572, Intel i7 4500u, Intel HD graphics 4400 and 8GB RAM.
I am using chameleon bootloader and I've tried 10.10, 10.9 and 10.8 versions
Any help would be appropriated.
This is my 1st post and I am pretty new with this.
I am getting desperate.

Follow Clover guide linked from FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I got this error code when using clover: error loading drivers. Boot failed sleeping for 10 seconds before sleeping.

DSC_0129.JPG

I finally installed Yosemite to the laptop but clover doesn't recognize the installed OS. What should I do?
Acer Aspire E1 572
Intel i7-4500u
Intel HD graphics 4400
1366x768

I cannot download OS X installer from store because it requires credit card number and I don't have a credit card.

I cannot download OS X installer from store because it requires credit card number and I don't have a credit card.
create your apple id with iTunes app itself (go to "iOS apps" section and try to install new app ,and there you can crate a free apple id without a card)

That doesn't work in this country

I've been trying that but it doesn't work in Finland. Thanks for your support anyways and I have OS X running on my device perfectly except my startup times are pretty slow :beachball:

Thanks for support!

P.S my battery life is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back