ASUS z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX960 G1 Gaming
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi there everyone! My name is Nick, I want to apologize if you think I have not done enough research or my questions are stupid, I'm just very new to this "Hackintosh" thing. Though any help will be very much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Before moving to my questions, I want to let you all know that I've installed macOS Sierra via Unibeast method, which it's a success. I'm just having problems with the post installation, especially the drivers. I've tried installing via Multibeast (probably selected the wrong drivers because I'm dumb), and after rebooting, my keyboard (Razer BlackWidow) and mouse (Razer Salmosa) no longer works inside macOS Sierra, in which I have to reinstall the whole macOS to make it work again (assuming that's the only way to do so, if not, jokes on me).

Questions:
1. Should I be using another way to install macOS Sierra? (I've seen some articles in which they recommend installing via Clover instead).
2. What's the proper manual way to install kext? Is it just drag and drop to the Extension folder?
3. What are the correct drivers/kexts for my computer's specifications?
4. Will my Razer keyboard and mouse work?
5. Will my TP-Link TL-WN881ND PCIE WiFi work? If so, is there any specific drivers/kexts in which I have to install?

That's all I want to ask, once again, I'm sorry if these questions are too stupid to be asked. Thanks.

@knnlcb, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back