1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hello all. I installed Hackintosh on my PC of the following configuration:
  • Intel Core i7-3770, 3700 MHz
  • Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
  • AMI (12/19/2012) version 1805 (not patched)
  • Asus Radeon HD 7950 (Tahiti)
  • OCZ Vertex 4 SATA III 2.5" SSD 128 Gb
I installed Chameleon. MacOSX 10.8.3 version beta. Loading of MacOSX doesn't happen. I can be loaded only with -x.
When loading with -v occurs here that: (you look a photo)
_Oc5xqaj0nk.jpg
Please, help! Settings BIOS, the help with DSDT and support in MacOSX start are necessary.
Archive with AIDA64 report & VGA bios & AcpiTbls.rw http://yadi.sk/d/cop9QNPl3-8z7

• Asus Radeon HD 7950 (Tahiti)

This is your problem: the HD7xxx gfx cards are not supported in OS X as of 10.8.2 and 10.8.3, which is rumored to have some support for some cards is not released yet.

This is your problem: the HD7xxx gfx cards are not supported in OS X as of 10.8.2 and 10.8.3, which is rumored to have some support for some cards is not released yet.

Yes, I know this. Some people start this videocard through a sleepmode. How to make it?

U need the ATI7000controller.kext, so download the 10.8.3 combo update (beta) and install it without gc, then set in .org.chameleon.plist
graphicsenabler=no and Aticonfig=Chutoro... plug the gc and reboot... at start u have a withe screen, put the pc in sleep mode and rewake it .... it worked f me :D

put the pc in sleep mode and rewake it .... it worked f me :D

Thanx! But... how can I put tha pc in sleep mode? Because power knob don't work for me :problem:

ahk srry no idea :confused:

ahah.. .maybe u can try to use autosleep if it works... set one mins... don't give up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back