Contribute
Register

[Help] ASUS GL552VW Sierra some parts is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG GL552VW
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 960m 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello everyone, I had installed MacOS X Sierra (10.12.6 16G29) on my laptop ASUS GL552VW, and some parts were worked like Ethernet, Keyboard, Audio, Graphic. But some parts were not working like Touchpad/Trackpad, LED light of keyboard, some functions with Fn key (Brightness adjusted). What should I do to fixed those parts?

My Touchpad/Trackpad is I2C bus, I had found many thread about it, I follow the guide but it still doesn't work. The LED light of keyboard and some functions with Fn key that I had found too, but still not work.

I'm using USB boot for booting to drive that I installed Sierra, I don't installed Clover for drive yet. Do I need to install Clover for my drive?

Thanks for your help!

I'm sorry about my English is not well.

Attachments

• debug_4755.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
Hello everyone, I had installed MacOS X Sierra (10.12.6 16G29) on my laptop ASUS GL552VW, and some parts were worked like Ethernet, Keyboard, Audio, Graphic. But some parts were not working like Touchpad/Trackpad, LED light of keyboard, some functions with Fn key (Brightness adjusted). What should I do to fixed those parts?

My Touchpad/Trackpad is I2C bus, I had found many thread about it, I follow the guide but it still doesn't work. The LED light of keyboard and some functions with Fn key that I had found too, but still not work.

I'm using USB boot for booting to drive that I installed Sierra, I don't installed Clover for drive yet. Do I need to install Clover for my drive?

Thanks for your help!

I'm sorry about my English is not well.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back