Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hey there i have been looking at this forum for months now and learned a lot of new stuff so just wanna say thanks to the community! However, i finnaly got together all the components that i needed to build my hackintosh and now whenever i try to boot with my unibeast stick to install lion i get stuck at what i believe is called the grey screen of death. when i boot in verbose mode this is what i get stuck at

Using 64 bit bootcache playlist
BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist:2 No such file or directory
Bug: Launchctl.c:2425 (25957):30: (dbfd = open(g_job_overrides_db_path, 0_RDONLY | 0_EXLOCK | 0_CREAT, S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR)) != -1
HFS driver 3.10.1 [Flags: R/W].
HFS volume name , version 3.1
Previous Shutdown Cause: 3
:smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin: :start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out
OSMOS has arrived
com_lnx2macRealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet address 90:2b:34:10:0c:04

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Ive been trying at this for weeks now and still no luck couldnt even get passed the apple logo :( :(

3. Put Hardware Specs in Signatures and Profile.
Getting help is easier when other users know your hardware. Please update your profile to include your system configuration in addition to placing them in your signature. It is important to put your specific system configuration into your signature. At the minimum, provide your CPU, Motherboard, and Graphics information and preferably include your BIOS and Operating System versions. It will greatly improve your chances of getting the right person to help you, possibly even someone with your exact build. Then when you provide help, everyone will know what type of system you are using.

faq.php#f0r2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back