Graphics
HD 4600 & gtx 765m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello there, I have installed Yosemite and booted into it for the first time with graphicsenabler=no but then when I had reboot and tried to go on Yosemite I get a message saying

header read size 20c
incorrect image signature
mach-0 file has bad magic number

I have installed using a unibeast and don't want to use clover but can anyone please help me.

Hello there, I have installed Yosemite and booted into it for the first time with graphicsenabler=no but then when I had reboot and tried to go on Yosemite I get a message saying

header read size 20c
incorrect image signature

I have installed using a unibeast and don't want to use clover but can anyone please help me.

Just a guess... it is probably your sleepimage at /var/vm/sleepimage. Could be something else though... I haven't seen this in a while. You should disable hibernation.
Code:
sudo pmset -g hibernatemode 0
sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage

Note: graphicsenabler=no does nothing. Should be GraphicsEnabler=No.

Just a guess... it is probably your sleepimage at /var/vm/sleepimage. Could be something else though... I haven't seen this in a while. You should disable hibernation.
Code:
sudo pmset -g hibernatemode 0
sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage

Note: graphicsenabler=no does nothing. Should be GraphicsEnabler=No.

Thanks for the reply, how can I do the command? I can't access Yosemite so do I have to go in terminal through the USB?

Thanks for the reply, how can I do the command? I can't access Yosemite so do I have to go in terminal through the USB?

You may have a different issue (maybe kernel is corrupt)... but boot whatever way you can.

You may have a different issue (maybe kernel is corrupt)... but boot whatever way you can.
So does that mean a reinstall? Will that fix the kernel or do I have to patch kernel again.

So does that mean a reinstall? Will that fix the kernel or do I have to patch kernel again.

If this happened after you patched the kernel, then you probably did it incorrectly.

I don't know exactly what you did, so can't really offer any advice. But when you make a mistake and don't know what it was, often you have to do a fresh install.

Ok thanks for the help, will do a fresh install and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back