TRIGKEY S5 Pro 19V3A
CPU
Ryzen 7 5800
Graphics
Radeon HD Graphics
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Hackintosh working great, 10.7.2 Pretty much the custo mac mini build with the
GA-H67N-USB3-B3 Board and a blu-ray player/combo drive. Apple bluetooth keyboard mouse, rosewell wireless dongle.

Everything works great, except HDMI video. Video Memory is set to 480.

System boots fine with DVI monitor attached, when I switch to HDMI it gets halfway through the gray apple logo boot screen and then freezes up.

Any suggestions?

cornheadks said:
Hackintosh working great, 10.7.2 Pretty much the custo mac mini build with the
GA-H67N-USB3-B3 Board and a blu-ray player/combo drive. Apple bluetooth keyboard mouse, rosewell wireless dongle.

Everything works great, except HDMI video. Video Memory is set to 480.

System boots fine with DVI monitor attached, when I switch to HDMI it gets halfway through the gray apple logo boot screen and then freezes up.

Any suggestions?
Have you installed the MacMini or MacBook Pro 8,1 smbios.plist?

I'm having the same issue. Could someone assist me with this??

I've read that if you put MacMini for Macpro specs, it can slow the system down?

I just installed MacPro from Multibeast, and Kernel Panic upon reboot. :(

Thanks
J

karacho said:
Have you installed the MacMini or MacBook Pro 8,1 smbios.plist?

I'm having the exact same issue with my new build. Everything works like a rockstar when I'm connected via DVI. BUT when I shut down, then connect via HDMI, I get to Apple logo boot screen with spinning progress indicator...and that's as far as I get.

When I use MB to install either Mini or MBP 8,1 system definitions, my system hangs at the Apple logo **without** the spinning progress indicator. Each time I had to wipe the drive clean & start over.

Build: GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 rev 1.3, 2600K processor, 8GB Corsair Ballistix RAM, Force 3 120GB SSD, Sony Optiarc slot-loading BD combo drive. Using on-board H3000 graphics (no dedicated GPU). BIOS memory allocation is maxed out for graphics. Full-screen Gigabyte logo is disabled in BIOS, too.

EDIT: I'm attaching a pic of my -v boot screen at the point where it hangs. It **appears** to be something with Apple HDA? I'm using the recommended MB settings for this build (ALC8xxHDA + AppleHDA Rollback). "ERROR: EFI ROM did not publish 'hda-gfx' associative property ... failed in ~/SourceCaches/AppleHDA..."

Open to any/all suggestions :) THANKS!

Attachments

• Verbose log.jpg
    Verbose log.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 224
macmini is the answer not always pro is better :p
macmini gives me both dvi + hdmi 1080p working :D

Good that it worked for you... Wish that fix would work for me... :(

BoomR said:
Good that it worked for you... Wish that fix would work for me... :(
have you installed the system utilities every time you changed something in multibeast?

blackseven23 said:
have you installed the system utilities every time you changed something in multibeast?

I sure do!!

tried to install the kext without the rollback?

and you are talking about 10.7.3 not 10.7 right?

Fresh install of 10.7.3

Will try w/out rollback... But I always thought the 2 MB options were always supposed to go hand in hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back