ASRock Z270 fatality professional gaming - BIOS 2.3
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
if one of my screen is on hdmi or display port during the loading of the Nvidia GPU (after clover screen so during MACOS loading time) everything goes to black.
I can, after the loading of the OS, connect the screen in hdmi or displayport. Why is that? I'm using the web drivers and I've done the multibeast installation according to the installation guide.
Clover version : 4630
macOS X 10.13.5 and 10.13.6

Last edited:
no one had the problem?
is there any thing I could try? some values to change?

no one had the problem?
is there any thing I could try? some values to change?

Have you tried lilukext and whatevergreenkext in your clover/kext/other folder. Whatever green now has nvidiafixupkext inside it so it’s not just for AMD cards anymore. If it works you can use multibeast to install them to the library/Extensions folder and remove them from clover.

I don't think I have tried yet no. Sorry I'm new to this so I wanted to no screwing up. I will read some more about what you said since I don't know what they do exactly and then ty it thanks

I've tried to reinstall the whatevergreen with multibeast but it did not change a thing.... Which kext should I look for ? and . where?
because in EFI/Clover/kexts/ every folder are empty besides the folder Other where FakeSMC is .

Whatevergreen and lilu are in /library/EXtensions but not on the EFI partition. Should I put there?
And should I put the new versions from github? I notice the size are not the same. And also from the zip on github there are several files from it, what should I do of the others files than the kext?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back