Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My Hackintosh is working fine, and the dvi on my gpu is working fine, but when i plug in the hdmi cable my screen goes white, and and I am forced to rebbot my computer. Anyone here know how I can get this fixed, I would really appreciate it.

I would also like to know if theres a place where we can get current firmwares and updates for my graphic card like there is for windows....Thanks

the motherboard I have is a: GA-Z77X-UP5 TH

My Hackintosh is working fine, and the dvi on my gpu is working fine, but when i plug in the hdmi cable my screen goes white, and and I am forced to rebbot my computer. Anyone here know how I can get this fixed, I would really appreciate it.

I would also like to know if theres a place where we can get current firmwares and updates for my graphic card like there is for windows....Thanks

the motherboard I have is a: GA-Z77X-UP5 TH

Hi bud. Im using a Gigabyte GTX 650 OC and I only get white screen when I have Graphics Enabler set to Yes. This needs to be set to No, since this is natively supported in ML.

Please check this!

where do I have to go to set it to "no" ?

where do I have to go to set it to "no" ?

org.chameleon.Boot.plist found in /S/L/E ?

Please refer to guide if you dont know what this file is, this is one of the most important settings you need to make to boot ML or any OSX HACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back