Graphics
HD4400
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, some weeks ago I managed to install OSX Mavericks on my ProBook 430 G1 using the Clover boot loader. Everything works, except for the distorted boot screen, but yesterday, when I tried to use and HDMI with my TV, it didn't work. I tried different times, it freeze the exact moment I put the HDMI in, so I can't do anything, and after some seconds it reboots. Someone could help me, please? Are this problem and the distorted boot screen related?

Have a good day.

Anyone knows if there is a kext to make the audio working with HDMI? I'm searching on Google but can't find it.

For the ProBook it will be enabled if you follow the guide. Use the Clover guide for the Probook 4x0 G1.

For the ProBook it will be enabled if you follow the guide. Use the Clover guide for the Probook 4x0 G1.

Probably he used Clover guide. I think DSDT patch (hda-gfx) is not enough for those laptops, do you have any idea for HD4600?

Probably he used Clover guide. I think DSDT patch (hda-gfx) is not enough for those laptops, do you have any idea for HD4600?

Yes, see patches/hdmi_audio.txt and patches/audio.txt in Lenovo U430 repo.

Requirements:
- patch to azul framebuffer (see config.plist at repo)
- "hda-gfx" inject on HDEF/IGPU/HDAU
- device at 0x00030000 must be called HDAU (called B0D3 on the U430)

Note: B0D3 is in an SSDT on the U430 (same SSDT as GFX0)

Yes, see patches/hdmi_audio.txt and patches/audio.txt in Lenovo U430 repo.

Requirements:
- patch to azul framebuffer (see config.plist at repo)
- "hda-gfx" inject on HDEF/IGPU/HDAU
- device at 0x00030000 must be called HDAU (called B0D3 on the U430)

Note: B0D3 is in an SSDT on the U430 (same SSDT as GFX0)

OK, I will implement them in next PBI CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back