Gigabyte B365M H LGA 1151
CPU
i3-9100f
Graphics
Asus Radeon RX 570 Expedition 4G
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi Guys,

I have successful installed the 10.12.6, everything works perfect except the black screen with HDMI, the DVI works.

My Specs:
i5 6400
Asus h110m
gigabyte gt 710 2g

I will be glad when someone could help me to solve this problem

Attachments

• screen shot.png
    screen shot.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 191
  • config.plist
    11.7 KB · Views: 221
@nlife7, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Thanks for pointing out.

What exact card do you have? There are a few with non standard port layouts that require the Web Drivers. I have an EVGA GT 710 that has two DVI and a Mini HDMI. It works perfect with the Web Drivers running two monitors.

What exact card do you have? There are a few with non standard port layouts that require the Web Drivers. I have an EVGA GT 710 that has two DVI and a Mini HDMI. It works perfect with the Web Drivers running two monitors.

I got the the Gigabyte Geforece GT 710 2GB card comes with one DVI, one HDMI. I use a DVI cable to connect one monitor, a HDMI cable to connect another one, both are 1920x1080. The one with DVI cable works perfect, however the HDMI one only shows in system info, about this mac > displays, see the attached screenshot, which means the system knows there is another monitor connected, but the screen is just black. When i turn on the monitor that comes with HDMI cable, it has message says DVI no signal and then shows black screen. I have installed the latest nvidia web driver 378.05.05.25f01.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back