Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Inspiron 11 3153
CPU
i3-6100u
Graphics
HD 520
Cant seem to get HDMI audio working on HD520. Using WhateverGreen and set the right ig-platform-id i believe, but still no hdmi audio, and no options for it in sound. Using AppleALC.kext for the rest of my sound. What else do i need to do to get it working?

Attachments

• debug_1092.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
Cant seem to get HDMI audio working on HD520. Using WhateverGreen and set the right ig-platform-id i believe, but still no hdmi audio, and no options for it in sound. Using AppleALC.kext for the rest of my sound. What else do i need to do to get it working?
config.plist:
enable these:
Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>

on mine, i needed to use FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

config.plist:
enable these:
Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>

on mine, i needed to use FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
Changing the IRQ fixes to enabled broke onboard audio, hdmi still not working. Havent installed FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext yet, but should i revert the clover fixes since its breaking onboard audio?

Attachments

• debug_13741.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 60
Changing the IRQ fixes to enabled broke onboard audio, hdmi still not working. Havent installed FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext yet, but should i revert the clover fixes since its breaking onboard audio?
probably

actually, think i might have just had an idiot moment, i think the volume was turned down. Here is all the fixes enabled and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext installed. Onboard audio works, HDMI audio still doesnt.

Attachments

• debug_23370.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 62
actually, think i might have just had an idiot moment, i think the volume was turned down. Here is all the fixes enabled and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext installed. Onboard audio works, HDMI audio still doesnt.
you may want to check using Hackintool to enable the "properties" in your config.plist:

also you could try enabling:
Code:
<key>#hda-gfx</key>
                <string>onboard-1</string>
                <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
                <data>
                AAAWGQ==
                </data>
(remove the #)

Try this

Attachments

• audio_cloverHDMI-130.command.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 100
you may want to check using Hackintool to enable the "properties" in your config.plist:

also you could try enabling:
Code:
<key>#hda-gfx</key>
                <string>onboard-1</string>
                <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
                <data>
                AAAWGQ==
                </data>
(remove the #)
i tried hackintool, but the HDMI port seems like its already on the right port on Bus ID 5. I can see it lighting up when I plug in HDMI. I changed the type to HDMI (was DP) and patched but I didnt see any change. Guess ill need to read some more tutorials to make sure im actually doing this right.

Tried enabling #hda-gfx by uncommenting it, but no changes. I dont see a hda-gfx listing in ioreg either (which i think im supposed to?)

Ill post PR files later, gotta take my kid to the dr.

That's strange mine is working. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back