Contribute
Register

HDMI audio on H170N-WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a newbie and just finished a scratch build from the snazzy labs mini mac Skylake using the i5 intel processor. It all went as advertised and El Captain OS is working perfectly. Thank you for the beautiful guide with detailed step by step instructions. The only issue I had was it would restart after shutdown. Had to go to Clover EFI config.plist and put a check mark in Acpi Fixshutdown the shutdown command then worked perfectly.

Is there anyway to get the HDMI audio to work? I am using my big screen Sony TV as a monitor. Nice to sit on the couch with Apple wireless Keyboard and Track Pad . Having HDMI audio would be a huge plus! Thanks for advance for a resolution to HDMI audio.

Is there anyway to get the HDMI audio to work? I am using my big screen Sony TV as a monitor. Nice to sit on the couch with Apple wireless Keyboard and Track Pad . Having HDMI audio would be a huge plus! Thanks for advance for a resolution to HDMI audio.

Hey WA7SPY,

Did you get that Audio issue fixed ?
I'm even more newbie than you, I'm considering to build a config based on H170N-WiFi and plug it to my TV.
So the Audio over HDMI is also critical for me.

i have the same motherboard, but im running sierra 10.12.1 and i cant get the audio driver work, Neither through hdmi.

did you solve the issue ???

Hey WA7SPY,

Did you get that Audio issue fixed ?
I'm even more newbie than you, I'm considering to build a config based on H170N-WiFi and plug it to my TV.
So the Audio over HDMI is also critical for me.

Problem solved and HDMI audio is now working as of tonight. I used this: https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverHDMI/blob/master/audio_cloverHDMI-120.command.zip
The HDMI audio did not work after using the cloverHDMI-120.command. Then with Clover configurator had to go to Devices and put a check mark on useintelHDMI. Then the HDMI audio works. Everything is now working perfectly with Sierra OS on my H170N mini mac build! With sound preferences I was able to select my Sony TV for audio and was good!

Google translation

"Hi, does the integrated wifi and bluetooth work for you?"

Un saludo desde Madrid

Yes I am running Sierra OS everything is working perfectly now Wifi, Blue tooth, and HDMI audio and iMessage

Could you tell me how to make wifi and bluetooth work?

Thank you (Gracias)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back