Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone, let me just start off by saying thank you to everyone who has contributed to the guides on this website. I was able to setup my Mountain Lion hackintosh exactly how I need it on the first install.
The only issue I am having is HDMI audio, I have read the guides but am confused about using the Mountain Lion HD4000 one or the Lion HD3000 one [since I have set up using Mountain Lion] If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate that!

Mobo: MSI P67A-GD65
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K
Graphics: EVGA GTX 570

Hey everyone, let me just start off by saying thank you to everyone who has contributed to the guides on this website. I was able to setup my Mountain Lion hackintosh exactly how I need it on the first install.
The only issue I am having is HDMI audio, I have read the guides but am confused about using the Mountain Lion HD4000 one or the Lion HD3000 one [since I have set up using Mountain Lion] If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate that!

Mobo: MSI P67A-GD65
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K
Graphics: EVGA GTX 570
You have HD3000. The Lion Guide apply to Mountain Lion. First step is onboard audio with with dsdt injection (no enabler). See [EasyGuide] How to add HDEF to your dsdt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back