Motherboard
intel H61
CPU
i3-2120
Graphics
Nvidia Gt610
My specs: Asus x556uqk
i5 7200U
intel hd 620, Nvidia 940mx(disabled in macOs)

My specs: Asus x556uqk
i5 7200U
intel hd 620, Nvidia 940mx(disabled in macOs)

i already use this tool but the guid says on some websites that hdmi and vga is connected to dgpu
When i connected to vga port the laptop screen is blank and no output display in secondary monitor also same problem i hdmi

i already use this tool but the guid says on some websites that hdmi and vga is connected to dgpu
When i connected to vga port the laptop screen is blank and no output display in secondary monitor also same problem i hdmi
apple hasn't used VGA ports for over 10 years, they are not really supported much now

How to check in windows
under display settings, advanced settings, you should see your list of screen attached to your laptop

ie, on my windows 10 computer i have 4 monitors, all but 1 is attached to my intel graphics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

when you plug your hdmi into your laptop and turn your monitor on, check the settings to see what it says

under display settings, advanced settings, you should see your list of screen attached to your laptop

ie, on my windows 10 computer i have 4 monitors, all but 1 is attached to my intel graphics:

View attachment 445106
View attachment 445107
View attachment 445108
View attachment 445109
when you plug your hdmi into your laptop and turn your monitor on, check the settings to see what it says
Thank you last knight i was try to solve the vga hdmi problem and i will solve my problem wirh working vga and hdmi (but no sound vai hdmi)

View attachment 445106
View attachment 445107
View attachment 445108
View attachment 445109
I follow hdmi audio enable guide but it looks likes not working can u please suggest fix??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back