Graphics
Zotac GT630 (kepler) 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, anyone has a working hd6450? mine is a sapphire, the bug is to have a white screen with some line of bugs after booting up, when desktop has to show up

i'm using the right chameleon + last kest, tryed with and without Graphic enabler.. don't know how why but, i have that stuck white page.. tryed without dsdt, the same thing

anyone idea?

framebuffer error?

i'm right on Lion, and here, all works good

Same thing for me. I'm using a 512M HD 6450

Tried to install ML using Unibeast but I'm stuck at that white screen ... Tried to boot using different AtiConfig (Pithecia Bulrushes) GraphicsEnabler on/off

the same card.. sapphire 6450 fanless with 512mb

i see the chameleon doesen't injuct the right value, i have all 0 in the device and builder values.. (0000:0000)

i changed the GM driver to DP3, that's why? i read new drivers doesen't works good, but, with DP3 it will not show the screen as it should do..

if you find a fix, write here! ;-)

p.s. little idea... have you try to write the ati drivers from lion 10.7.4 to ML? maybe they works as they works with lion

I was finally able to do a fresh of install ML on a blank drive and Gigabyte H67N USB3 (Custom Mac Mini 2011):

- I created an installer drive using latest UniBeast
- Made /Installer/System/Extensions visible on the Installer drive using this chflags -R nohidden /Volumes/Installer/System
- download DP3 version of the HD 6xx kexts from here ATI Radeon 6450 HD Fix For Mountain Lion DP4 & GM - Downloads - OSx86.net
- replace kexts in /Volumes/Installer/System/Extensions with those from downloaded zip file
- boot the Installer drive an Install ML on the new drive
- Once installed, I think I was able to boot the new ML drive using GraphicsEnabler=No (Chimera prompt before booting)
- Complete install with MultiBeast : - DSDT (using .aml from TonyMac repository for Gigabyte H67N USB3) - SSDT (required to avoid a KP related to HPET) Network driver
- specify GraphicsEnabler= NO in chameleon.boot file
- to fix audio, I used this ALC889 - Lion / Mountain Lion GM - Downloads - OSx86.net
("AppleHDA-DP2.kext.zip")

Every thing seems to work. HD 6450 is not fully recognized (HD 6xxxx series) so DVD Player is no working but it's OK for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back