Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
Intel I7-6700K
Graphics
HD530
Hi everyone...
This is the first time I write here, so please don't annihilate me...
I made my first Hackintosh last month, with os El Capitan... When I'll find the time I'll try to get the new Sierra...
The build is: I7-6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, 16Gb Ram Corsair @3200, SSD Samsung.
I'm actually using the built-in HD530 graphics... Everything was quite fine, only HDMI audio wasn't working, but this is not a real problem for me because I'm using an external audio device...
Yesterday I upgraded the motherboard bios release to the latest one, and now I found some gliches in the graphics: the menu bar is not visible, you need to go there with the mouse pointer...
I checked all settings I know about...
Do you know if there is a solution?

Thanks, Luca

Hi everyone...
This is the first time I write here, so please don't annihilate me...
I made my first Hackintosh last month, with os El Capitan... When I'll find the time I'll try to get the new Sierra...
The build is: I7-6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, 16Gb Ram Corsair @3200, SSD Samsung.
I'm actually using the built-in HD530 graphics... Everything was quite fine, only HDMI audio wasn't working, but this is not a real problem for me because I'm using an external audio device...
Yesterday I upgraded the motherboard bios release to the latest one, and now I found some gliches in the graphics: the menu bar is not visible, you need to go there with the mouse pointer...
I checked all settings I know about...
Do you know if there is a solution?

Thanks, Luca
Luca, it's a common issue with hd530, skylake processors and sierra :(
What bios did you installed?
I'm using a hd530 internal gpu, with a 6600k processor and a asus maximus viii ranger MOBO.

You was running sierra with the hd530 and with no glitch/graphical issue before the bios updare?

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply...actually I'm planning on install Sierra but for the moment I still have El Capitan...yes, it was running fine, no graphical issues...

The bios release is 2003 if I remember correctly...

The bios release is 2003 if I remember correctly...
Damn.... :( My desktop is glitchy as hell with my IGPU.. Did you installed HD530 driver from multibeast on your sierra setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back