Contribute
Register

HD520 cannot wake up in High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. I will try again but at first, is it better to patch DSDT and SSDTs or only DSDT is enough?

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish.
And whether you're doing hotpatch or not.

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish.
And whether you're doing hotpatch or not.
I have no idea about it, in your opinion which one is easier or better for someone like me that have a few information about ACPI: DSDT/SSDTs patch or Clover hotpatches and a set of "add-on

Last edited:
I have no idea about it, in your opinion which one is easier or better for someone like me that have a few information about ACPI: DSDT/SSDTs patch or Clover hotpatches and a set of "add-on

Much depends on your skill.

ACPI hotpatch is more work, requires more skill, but pays dividends in an easier to maintain system (not so dependent on BIOS version, BIOS options and hardware installed, for example).

You can read both guides and decide which one is for you.

Problems:
- you're using my build of FakeSMC.kext, but a build of CPUSensors.kext from somewhere else. Never use mixed FakeSMC+FakeSMC sensors from other builds.
- remove this patch: "eDP, port 0000, 0x191e0000, 0x19160000, 0x19260000, 0x19270000, 0x191b0000, 0x19160002, 0x19260002, 0x191e0003, 0x19260004, 0x19270004, 0x193b0005 credit syscl"
Sorry for my late reply. CPUSensors.kext is also from you, I just put it into the FakeSMC/Plugins. And I removed the patch,but nothing changed.

Sorry for my late reply. CPUSensors.kext is also from you, I just put it into the FakeSMC/Plugins.

Do not rename/move it.
It should be installed as FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext directly in /L/E or /S/L/E.

And I removed the patch,but nothing changed.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back