Graphics
GeForce GTX 970 (eVGA ACX 2.0)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Having a weird problem now that I'm using Clover on HD4600 graphics. It works to get to the Clover screen and it boots normally but when it gets to the desktop it's snowy static like you used to see on the old style TVs tuning stuff over analog. I have a feeling it's an HDCP handshake issue at first. If I turn off my monitor and turn it back on it's fine. Resuming from sleep is not an issue, only on boot, so I'm dealing with it. But I'm curious if I'm the only one or if anybody else has this issue. I've attached my config.plist. The hardware is "Flonne" below. The monitor is a Dell 21.5" IPS model S2240L which is 1920x1080, and OS X thinks it's a TV because the only digital input is HDMI.

I'm using an HDMI cable from my motherboard to the monitor, and I also tried it with a DVI to HDMI cable plugged into the motherboard's DVI port. I don't believe it to be cable-related since it happens on both. HDMI audio is NOT functioning, as I have not even tried the edits. I have an Avid Mbox Mini that I use for audio instead.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back