Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Optiplex 9020 SFF
CPU
i5 4950
Graphics
HD 4600
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 4.43.55 PM.png

I was attempting to make my hackintosh 4k enabled but when I rebooted it and went back to clover configurator, it looked like this and wouldn't load any further. I tried to edit the EFI manually but then I got the error of not being able to mount EFI.
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 4.52.49 PM.png
Any idea what's going wrong?

I've tried doing a clean instal from my USB Bootable twice now and it's frozen both times. First time installing High Sierra went flawlessly.

I realized I posted in the wrong section but I turned on injectEDID and it fixed it and changed to 4K. Now I need to figure out how to get rid of the 31MB of HD Graphics 4600

Make sure you have down the following:
  • In the HDD's EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other after mounting the EFI partition using Clover Configurator Global Clover Configurator (Global Edition) copy and paste the latest Lilu.kext, WhateverrGreen.kext and AppleALC.kext
  • Using Kext Wizard , KextBeast or Kext Utility, Install all of those kexts in /Library/Extensions Folder .
    • when kexts are dragged and dropped on to the Tool, it will automatically install the kexts and Repair Permission and Rebuild Cache
  • Using Clover Configurator Global open config.plist > Devices SECTION and edit Fake ID > GFXIntel =0X04128086 and config.plist>Graphics : [√]Inject Intel ig- platform -id =0X0D220003
  • Save config.plist >Reboot
  • Check Graphics

Make sure you have down the following:
  • In the HDD's EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other after mounting the EFI partition using Clover Configurator Global Clover Configurator (Global Edition) copy and paste the latest Lilu.kext, WhateverrGreen.kext and AppleALC.kext
  • Using Kext Wizard , KextBeast or Kext Utility, Install all of those kexts in /Library/Extensions Folder .
    • when kexts are dragged and dropped on to the Tool, it will automatically install the kexts and Repair Permission and Rebuild Cache
  • Using Clover Configurator Global open config.plist > Devices SECTION and edit Fake ID > GFXIntel =0X04128086 and config.plist>Graphics : [√]Inject Intel ig- platform -id =0X0D220003
  • Save config.plist >Reboot
  • Check Graphics
Thank you so much for this. I had done this previously but put it in clover/kexts/10.13. I did everything you said and mid way through booting the computer restarts. When I change IntelGFX to 0 it does the same thing. When I change IntelGFX to 0x012345678 it starts but nothing's changed. Still 4K with HD 4600 41MB. I've seen suggestions to use IOClock (or something like that) should I try that? Thank you! (Also can post -v if you think that will help)

^IOKit Clock.
Also have seen things about FrameBufferAzul but need more time to look at that as it seems confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back