dbf

Motherboard
GA-Z77-UP5-TH
CPU
3,5 i7
Graphics
GTX 780Ti
Hi.

Very new with this so bare with me that this might be moronic, but I don't know where to start in search of solutions.
I'm trying to get a GTX780Ti to work with the hack I'm using.
According to the guy I bought the hack of the system was prepared for Nvidia card 500,600 and 700 card including 780Ti.

Therefor, should my next step to edit the org.chameleon.Boot.plist to enable the 780Ti, and how would that look?

/Jakob

Hi.

Very new with this so bare with me that this might be moronic, but I don't know where to start in search of solutions.
I'm trying to get a GTX780Ti to work with the hack I'm using.
According to the guy I bought the hack of the system was prepared for Nvidia card 500,600 and 700 card including 780Ti.

Therefor, should my next step to edit the org.chameleon.Boot.plist to enable the 780Ti, and how would that look?

/Jakob

GTX780Ti Works in Mavericks 10.9.4 and up. Be sure your not injecting i.e GraphicsEnabler=No.

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 19.57.08.png This is a screnshot of my org.chameleon.Boot.plist
So if I'm reading it correctly I am injecting
GraphicsEnabler=No?
What do I remove or replace?

This is a screnshot of my org.chameleon.Boot.plist
So if I'm reading it correctly I am injecting
GraphicsEnabler=No?
What do I remove or replace?

injecting nVidia would be GraphicsEnabler=Yes. GraphicsEnabler=No is worthless and can be removed or left alone - makes no difference.

Hello!
I'm still getting no respons from my graphics card, should I use Nvidia web drivers and then inject nVidia i chameleon, GraphicsEnabler=Yes or should it work with the native drivers?

just found this small guide,

1. Install the driver from the first post.
2. Reboot and boot in to OS X using flag: nv_disable=1
3. Once logged in to OS X, At the top you should see the Nvidia logo (if you installed the web driver pkg) - Click once then choose: Nvidia web driver.
4. Reboot
5. Enjoy your 780 Ti with OpenCL support finally

would the nv_disable=1 be suggested to try at this point?

just found this small guide,

1. Install the driver from the first post.
2. Reboot and boot in to OS X using flag: nv_disable=1
3. Once logged in to OS X, At the top you should see the Nvidia logo (if you installed the web driver pkg) - Click once then choose: Nvidia web driver.
4. Reboot
5. Enjoy your 780 Ti with OpenCL support finally

would the nv_disable=1 be suggested to try at this point?

to use web drivers for an nVidia GPU, add boot-arg nvda_drv=1 to boot-args section of org.chameleon.boot.plist or to Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back