HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

I want to replace my i3 - 2100 with the HD3000 Graphic CPU in order to get the graphics working properly. Due to limited budget, I can only consider i3-2105 or i5-2405s.

Can someone tell me that which one is better ? What I mean is which CPU is easier to get success (graphics working properly) during installation of Lion?

Thanks in advance.

I just bought the i32105 for your same reason, before i had a g620 with h d2000.
However the new I3 works perfectly, with macmini smbios show multiple connectors, but vga doesnt work. I use dvi to' hdmi at 1080p.
:)

Thanks Daviderr.

Could you brief me your installation method / steps ?

i prepared a bootable pen drive from my macbook (but you can do it also from another hack with snow leopard) with xmove+multibeast. to install i used a vga monitor, with the command GraphicsEnabler=no. Then i installed multi beast + chimera 1.5.3 and the Macmini smbios, and it works perfectly but only with dvi and hdmi. vga doesn't work.
sorry for my english!! ;)

Daviderr said:
i prepared a bootable pen drive from my macbook (but you can do it also from another hack with snow leopard) with xmove+multibeast. to install i used a vga monitor, with the command GraphicsEnabler=no. Then i installed multi beast + chimera 1.5.3 and the Macmini smbios, and it works perfectly but only with dvi and hdmi. vga doesn't work.
sorry for my english!! ;)

hi friend ,

pls send me Macmini smbios this files.I can not get it .pls send it to my mail address [email protected] .Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back