Graphics
HD 4400
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I want to use Lucid Logic Virtu in Windows to take advantage of QuickSync, so I need to connect my monitors to the motherboard IGPU ports.

At the same time, my 3D performance comes from my dedicated GPU, a GTX 260 Core 216.

Is there a way to have OS X use the HD3000 while ignoring the GTX 260 that's also installed?

No dual graphics

Just for clarification, I don't want any displays running off the dedicated card, it just needs to be there for Windows.

Captain Crunch said:
Just for clarification, I don't want any displays running off the dedicated card, it just needs to be there for Windows.

You always have to enable/disable in BIOS the IGP when you use Win or OSX.

Captain Crunch said:
i want to know also,because my videocard may not work with osx, but i want to use it with windows and use intergrated for osx without having to physically remove card

penrow said:
Captain Crunch said:
i want to know also,because my videocard may not work with osx, but i want to use it with windows and use intergrated for osx without having to physically remove card
I am also interested in this. When I try to pick the HD 3000 as my graphics card in BIOS and start OS X, my machine loops boot.

My discrete card is Sapphire Toxic Radeon HD 6950 2GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back