Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HM370
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
GTX 1660Ti
As the topic titled : " HD 7750 Verde.kext not working anymore in macOS High Sierra beta 7" Is there any other ways to make it works again? Because when I use this kext and boot the setup in the half way and suddenly it causes black screen completely...
Anyone got the problem the same here? Please give me some ideas to resolve, thanks! :)

Anyone? Please help?

As the topic titled : " HD 7750 Verde.kext not working anymore in macOS High Sierra beta 7" Is there any other ways to make it works again? Because when I use this kext and boot the setup in the half way and suddenly it causes black screen completely...
Anyone got the problem the same here? Please give me some ideas to resolve, thanks! :)

Try Lilu.kext + WhateverGreen.kext, should work.

Boot arguments
"-lilubetaall" "radpg=15", see attached png

Download link
https://github.com/vit9696?tab=repositories

Attachments

• HD7750.png
    HD7750.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 2,976
  • HD7750 boot arg.png
    HD7750 boot arg.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 2,819
Okay, many thanks for your help but it still not working :D

that works! sleep/wake works also, amazing :)
Oh :( what's wrong to my hackintosh.... I earlier did use both kext lilu and whatevergreen but not working....
Can you share me your clover folder? (including config.plist file) ??? I don't know what I'm missing here...

Hello Aisoro,
In fact shuhung has covered pretty much everything.
  1. Put Lilu.kext + WhateverGreen.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
  2. To ensure they are correctly loaded by Clover, I removed kexts from all other folders, e.g. 10.11, 10.12...
  3. Add custom bootflags "-lilubetaall radpg=15" using Clover Configurator. Google this if you do not know how to.

Hello Aisoro,
In fact shuhung has covered pretty much everything.
  1. Put Lilu.kext + WhateverGreen.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
  2. To ensure they are correctly loaded by Clover, I removed kexts from all other folders, e.g. 10.11, 10.12...
  3. Add custom bootflags "-lilubetaall radpg=15" using Clover Configurator. Google this if you do not know how to.
I also have HD 7750 and I did EXACTLY what you said here to do, yet I still have black screen. Maybe my boot args are not written correctly, they are written like this: "kext-dev-mode=1 -lilubetaall radpg=15"
Also when I downloaded the latest lilu and whatever green kexts, there are also some dSYM files so I don't know what are they for. I currently have the final release of high Sierra installed.

Update: After trying to boot with the dSYM files as well in the clover/kexts/other folder, still black screen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back