Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 windforce
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello
I'm trying to fix my HD530 glitches but the fixes i found on the internet are not working
As you can see my Hackintosh is a pretty commone one.
I've installed HD530 graphics driver from multybeast
then i have created the Device in Clover configurator as show in the guide in this website. (the APPLGfxYile stuff)
After this attempt the glitches still there and increased, also my MAC report show the Graphic memory to 7MB (before the fix was show as 1536 MB )
On my BIOS the setting are allocated memory to 64MB and Max memory set to MAX.
I also tried to change between this values and some combinations won't make my Hack boot, others setting do but the glitches are there anyway

Hello
I'm trying to fix my HD530 glitches but the fixes i found on the internet are not working
As you can see my Hackintosh is a pretty commone one.
I've installed HD530 graphics driver from multybeast
then i have created the Device in Clover configurator as show in the guide in this website. (the APPLGfxYile stuff)
After this attempt the glitches still there and increased, also my MAC report show the Graphic memory to 7MB (before the fix was show as 1536 MB )
On my BIOS the setting are allocated memory to 64MB and Max memory set to MAX.
I also tried to change between this values and some combinations won't make my Hack boot, others setting do but the glitches are there anyway

It sounds like you corrupted your config.plist.
Always use a plist editor (such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro), never a text editor...

It sounds like you corrupted your config.plist.
Always use a plist editor (such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro), never a text editor...
i've used Clover configurator not text edit, Btw i have to reinstall the OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back