Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Guys

I have a problem with my new Hackintosh.

I'm running 10.9 with multi beast 6.0.

MB is a Gigabyte B75M-D3V - Bios F12
CPU is an Intel i7-3770K
8 GB memory
No graphic card (but the build-in HD 4000)

The problem is:

Sometimes when I boot the computer, it takes a very long time at the gray apple logo, and then all graphics is not working properly. And it freezes if I put in a USB drive. If I go to the "About this mac" it will say something like intel hd 4000 with 64 MB shared with system. when I look at the Graphics part.

And then other times it boots really fast, and everything is working fine, and if I check the "about this mac" it will say "Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB"

Bios is set to 64 MB for internal graphics. ( i've tried several settings).

I really hope someone knows why this is happening... Thanks.

Hey Guys

I have a problem with my new Hackintosh.

I'm running 10.9 with multi beast 6.0.

MB is a Gigabyte B75M-D3V - Bios F12
CPU is an Intel i7-3770K
8 GB memory
No graphic card (but the build-in HD 4000)

The problem is:

Sometimes when I boot the computer, it takes a very long time at the gray apple logo, and then all graphics is not working properly. And it freezes if I put in a USB drive. If I go to the "About this mac" it will say something like intel hd 4000 with 64 MB shared with system. when I look at the Graphics part.

And then other times it boots really fast, and everything is working fine, and if I check the "about this mac" it will say "Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB"

Bios is set to 64 MB for internal graphics. ( i've tried several settings).

I really hope someone knows why this is happening... Thanks.

You might try some of the various Mac Mini system definitions 6,1 or 6,2 to see if that makes
a difference. You can run Multibeast to select one and then repair permissions and reboot.

You might try some of the various Mac Mini system definitions 6,1 or 6,2 to see if that makes
a difference. You can run Multibeast to select one and then repair permissions and reboot.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried it , but it didn't work.

Never had this problem when i ran 10.8.4

I found out, that there must be something it doesn't read at startup, because i have set the wallpaper to a color instead of a picture, but when it boots "the wrong way" it sets the default background on my desktop. And when I reboot and it boots "the right way" the one color background is back...

I hope this can help

The same thing is happening to me. The grey apple logo takes a really long time till i get to the login screen, then everything seems to work fine except I get a lot of clipping and stuttering when I open windows, go into the launchpad, or scroll quickly through various "windows". I've tried to use both the integrated graphics and a external HD4650 Radeon card. Device manager shows I only have integrated video card, but with only 64MB of memory, BIOS shows 486. I also see the external video card but results with graphics are the same. Any advice?

Boot with -v and see where it hangs when it does hang.

HD 4000 Graphics Mavericks upgrade problem

I'm having a similar problem running out of the onboard DVI port of a GA-Z77N wifi board with a i3 3225 CPU. This seems to not be uncommon and I'm wondering what is the issue with the Mavericks upgrade that is causing this? Does anyone know the answer

HD 4000 Graphics Mavericks upgrade problem

I'm having a similar problem running out of the onboard DVI port of a GA-Z77N wifi board with a i3 3225 CPU. This seems to not be uncommon and I'm wondering what is the issue with the Mavericks upgrade that is causing this? It stutters and flickers opening and closing windows or moving a window. Does anyone know the answer?

I'm having a similar problem running out of the onboard DVI port of a GA-Z77N wifi board with a i3 3225 CPU. This seems to not be uncommon and I'm wondering what is the issue with the Mavericks upgrade that is causing this? It stutters and flickers opening and closing windows or moving a window. Does anyone know the answer?

I found it was necessary in Multibeast 6 in "Customize" to check the "1080P" box. It seems to work fine after this was done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back