Contribute
Register

HD 3000 not working in Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
its still doing it now really don't know why

got some other problem where the dock just freezes like the hole computer freezes up but the mouse moves still along with graphical artefacts also i don't get all the resolutions config and picture of resolutions down below

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 17.03.04.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 17.03.04.png
    76 KB · Views: 96
do you think its worth injecting via DSDT?

got some other problem where the dock just freezes like the hole computer freezes up but the mouse moves still along with graphical artefacts also i don't get all the resolutions config and picture of resolutions down below

I assume the problem you posted in #45 is fixed with the proper snb-platform-id.

Next question... what is the source of your DSDT? Did you patch your own? Is it a recent extract/patch with no intervening hardware changes, BIOS updates, nor BIOS option changes?

What do you mean "don't get all the resolutions"? Which ones are you expecting?

Note: Value in for AAPL,snb-platform-id should be "data" type, not "string". Both may work, but I always use data for binary data.

i got my DSDT from this section here DSDT for H61N-USB3 it was already made and i thought i would have more resolutions could this be a issue with the frame buffer? also that freezing issue i have to hard reboot because the UI in OS X locks up but the mouse still moves what do you think is causing the issue? I've never had a issue like this before

do you want me to give u the DSDT I'm using?

was using HDMI before i changed to DVI but now i have black lines all over the screen i really don't know whats causing this :/

don't really know what to do now tbh

i got my DSDT from this section here DSDT for H61N-USB3 it was already made and i thought i would have more resolutions could this be a issue with the frame buffer? also that freezing issue i have to hard reboot because the UI in OS X locks up but the mouse still moves what do you think is causing the issue? I've never had a issue like this before

I think you should patch your own DSDT. Compare your native DSDT to the DSDT you're using.

You try slide=0 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back