Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey there ppl

Been trying to install my new hackintosh yet having many problems along the way

solved - iboot not loading - solved- thanks to the kind man who told me to change the cd drive

solved- osx boot load stuck after update - solved - by using easy beast , update helper , reboot, multibeast system utilities , reboot , combo update reboot , multi beast kext , reboot

solved- then panick kernell problem solved by removing voodoohda from two folders s/l/e and from preferencepanes

**now all thats left is graphics hd3000 and an stlab pci express firewire card

Please help if you know how to fix it

Thanks and godless
Dishi

Re: Iboot won't load Please help

10x man I'll check it out as soon as I can get one

Re: Iboot won't load Please help

Solved panick kernell by removing voodoohda ,

ethernet works , regular boot works (thanks to info i managed to get from similar posts with similar mobo)

now i need to install the hd3000 graphics driver and an external pci e firewire card for snow leopard
managed to get hd3000 working in hdmi from osx86.net but still no way of changing the resolution higher then 1024

would really appretiate some help

Still no luck with the hd3000

Tried to get the driver for osx86 site and change the info plist in the snb file
Didnt work

And so we kinda gave up on the thought it would work with leopard after reading that it has no support in leopard and purchased lion from the app store

Tried multibeast and unibeast by following the instructions for bios connected sata and usb in the right place and installation all went well until the boot of the installer ended in panic kernel still waiting for root device

Tried rd=disk tried pcirootuid=o , -x -f -F
Started to think about getting another graphics card , but cant decide , since we work on logic studio we dont Really need one but the damm thing just wont work
Maybe gt210?

news flash

got a used asus 9500gt geoforce card from my folks pc , all i needed to do is 64 bit graphics enabler through multi beast , works 100% on leopard , installed firewire card , just plugged it and it shows up

still need to get around that hd3000 thing somehow , or get my folks a new card :)

fireface 800 problem , input buzzez like all inputs distort , i installed the last driver and the earlier version , didnt really matter same problem , i think it has something to do with the audio on the motherboard , installing lion now hoping it will solve the issue

any info will be blessed

gigabyte d2h b3 problems

another day

going on lion
managed to get the boot going , used rboot and changed in multi beast the mac mini setup to macpro 3.1
sound works - also kext from multi beast (the motherboard sound that is )
firewire works plug and play , stlab with a ti chip (pci express )

however
resolution doesn't fit 100 % on lg tv 32 inch , i have it on 1080 p its better but not there completely

and fireface 800 still has distortion problem , its like a buzz from , the mixer shows all channels clipping for a sec

any help will be more then welcome

New day same problem my partner just solved the problem

Tried disabling the Onboard vga and audio , same problem

My partner enterd the fireface settings and limited bandwidth channles to 1-8
Sound works finally!!!!!!!

Fireface matrix is now limited to 1-8 channels but we dont use anymore then the 8 analog inputs and outputs for now

If there will be anymore problems ill update

Tried all mac defenitions only Mac pro 3.1 works and all imacs
All others cause panick kernel right after the name defenitions

Also tried after a good setting to remove 9500gt and set mac mini not working
Panick kernel under waiting for root device still dont understand the connection between hd3000 and waiting for root device

Anyhelp on anything will be more then welcome
Gooday

latest update

got fireface 800 to work better and finally managed to work with hd 3000 in lion and set the resultion to fit 100%, and get a decent benchmark , about 8800 without overclocking

all i needed to do is install the latest multibeast 4.5 , and set the mac mini and i5 in ssdt
remove the asus 9500 gt and activate it in the bios ,

works almost 100% smooth with sound , still some glitches if two softwares play sound at the same time like you tube and itunes but it doesnt bother me much

hope it helps anyone
godbless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back