Contribute
Register

having troublesome with my build, not getting to installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I will try all this tonight.

Thanks. I will try this tonight

well we have internet now. now just gotta figure how to get the correct txt file for my wifi card, and how to get my geforce gtx 960 running.

Thank u. And also when I used multibeast to get sound, I was only able to get sound from my headphone port. No sound from the back ports. It's the 3 ports for input and 3 ports for output in back. These are the motherboard ones. I don't have an additional sound card or anything. How do u troubleshoot that. I used that dcpi manager and it had suggestions but I tried installing some and still nothing. Not sure if I'm doing that part wrong.

Thank u. And also when I used multibeast to get sound, I was only able to get sound from my headphone port. No sound from the back ports. It's the 3 ports for input and 3 ports for output in back. These are the motherboard ones. I don't have an additional sound card or anything. How do u troubleshoot that. I used that dcpi manager and it had suggestions but I tried installing some and still nothing. Not sure if I'm doing that part wrong.

The quickest and cheapest way is to get a USB sound adapter and use that. I have an iMic one and it works with no configuration. The quality is excellent as well.

Rob

The quickest and cheapest way is to get a USB sound adapter and use that. I have an iMic one and it works with no configuration. The quality is excellent as well.

Rob

I don't need anythung extravagant so since I got my headphone jack to work couldn't I just plug in my computer speakers to there. That's how I currently get sound on my iMac I have. Wouldn't it be the same methodology ?

i have 10.10.3 installed...what driver do i need for the nvidia driver? for my 960...?
and do i connect the card first?

so i downloaded newest version of nvidia alternative driver, but it still says Mac OS X version is not compatible.

Run DPCIManager and find out which ethernet adapter you have in your motherboard (Check under PCI List tab) then install the right kext/driver from multibeast (If available)

DPCIManager : http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpcimanager/

For GTX 960, you requires NVIDIA Web Driver. Share the output of the below command, so that i can share the download link of correct web driver version.
Code:
cat /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist

Supported WiFi/BT Chipsets and method for enabling it are covered here : http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

so i downloaded newest version of nvidia alternative driver, but it still says Mac OS X version is not compatible.

What i mentioned on the post.

"Share the output of the below command, so that i can share the download link of correct web driver version.

Code:
cat /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back