Contribute
Register

Having Trouble with Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual cure for stalling at the row of plus signs is to replace VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.

It still stuck on the plus row.
Is it the config.plist problem?

Last edited:
It still stuck on the plus row.
Is it the config.plist problem?

The kernel or prelinkedkernel is not loading. Try hit space bar once. Select verbose, single user, don’t reboot on panic, and keep symbols. Take another pic.

If it stops at root# type in without “” marks “fsck -fy” at next root# “exit”

okay,I can pass the plus row and enter the installation in my internal disk,but it display the same error "An error occurred while loading the installer resources" as the first one:Having Trouble with Installation

Before got into the installation,clover showed some error:
1.pic1
2.pic2
and it stuck on
--Service exited with abnormal code: 1
--considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel as.vit9696.lilu triggered rebuild
for many minutes

My installation error log when pic0 appeared is in Installer Log.txt.

Are these errors related to the problem of pic0?How to solve?

Attachments

• pic0.jpg
    pic0.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 110
  • pic1.png
    pic1.png
    3 MB · Views: 115
  • pic2.png
    pic2.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 128
  • Installer Log.txt
    18.3 KB · Views: 125
okay,I can pass the plus row and enter the installation in my internal disk,but it display the same error "An error occurred while loading the installer resources" as the first one:Having Trouble with Installation

Before got into the installation,clover showed some error:
1.pic1
2.pic2
and it stuck on
--Service exited with abnormal code: 1
--considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel as.vit9696.lilu triggered rebuild
for many minutes

My installation error log when pic0 appeared is in Installer Log.txt.

Are these errors related to the problem of pic0?How to solve?

Are you trying to mount to NVME? Do you have a USB to Sata adapter and a spare drive?

You also have a lot of kexts was this a working system in Sierra?

Try this I removed aptiofix2 as you also had aptiofix3 present and EMUvariable. You had nv-disable=1 ad 2 other nv fixes I removed those and left nv-disable=1 which is what you need to instal. after install you need to load web drivers and activate then change to nv web drivers = yes.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 65
Are you trying to mount to NVME? Do you have a USB to Sata adapter and a spare drive?

You also have a lot of kexts was this a working system in Sierra?

Try this I removed aptiofix2 as you also had aptiofix3 present and EMUvariable. You had nv-disable=1 ad 2 other nv fixes I removed those and left nv-disable=1 which is what you need to instal. after install you need to load web drivers and activate then change to nv web drivers = yes.

How to mount to NVME?
No,I don't have USB to Sata adapter.
I have 3 disk+1 ssd,ssd for clover,one disk for linux,another for windows,the other will for high sierra.No external drive.
Idk if these kexts work for Sierra,bc I install High Sierra directly.

How to mount to NVME?
No,I don't have USB to Sata adapter.
I have 3 disk+1 ssd,ssd for clover,one disk for linux,another for windows,the other will for high sierra.No external drive.
Idk if these kexts work for Sierra,bc I install High Sierra directly.

Unplug the data cables to all disks but the one you want to use.

yes if it works, if you still see them, then?

I know why.
There's nothing put in my internal disk MacOS,no wonder it said "An error occurred while loading the installer resources".
I think the best method is to see if someone uses the same motherboard with me and install High Sierra successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back