Contribute
Register

Having issues with Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on Haswell CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try booting with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and see if that changes anything. Also, are you trying to boot into the installer or an already-installed partition?

we are good to go thanks! I double checked my multibeast installed (followed moarfish's build since he has a similar mobo) :thumbup:

thanks to everyone!

I have sama Processor 4670K

try boot with -s
and delete /S/L/E/AppleIntelHD5000*

reboot

and don't forget to use boot argument : -v -f GraphicEnabler=No

that's work for me

Anyone have a working solution to the sleep power management for the Z87N-WIFI boards? I can put the computer to sleep and have the system power down, but once i wake the system everything is frozen. Also if i let my computer idle for about 10mins it will shut off (even having the sleep settings off in System Preferences it still shuts off). Anyone have solutions, this is the last bit i need to configure to have a solid build

I know this is an old thread but i just got Mountain Lion to boot finally on my z87 ud7 th board. The one setting I changed to get it working was in MultiBeast under Customization>System Definitions>iMac> and i chose iMac 13,2. I installed that rebooted the system (twice for some reason) and everything seems to be running smoothly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back