Contribute
Register

Haswell HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize. I attached all necessary files below
HD4600 configured correctly.
Are you getting the boot screen on the AMD Display?
HDMI freeze is a framebuffer problem. Same issue with Aji?

HD4600 configured correctly.
Are you getting the boot screen on the AMD Display?
HDMI freeze is a framebuffer problem. Same issue with Aji?

It froze hotplugging hdmi, I rebooted, it froze on boot, and I rebooted again without hdmi to do some work. and now, a couple hours layer, I just hotplugged in to try and it seems to work. This is plugging both displays into AMD, I haven't tested second display from IGPU yet. AMD display is showing boot. Previously, it would boot and work normally, but if I plugged in an hdmi display, the system would halt.

You disabled all displays for the IGPU. Hot plugging is never a good idea. Hot plug HD4600/HDMI, expect a fatal Intel driver crash.

the hdmi was plugged into AMD, not intel. And was not working regardless of hotplug/boot with, anyhow, I'll keep you posted. One thing that still is a problem though is that the appropriate resolutions for my display are gone, and the under/overscan for hdmi is gone.

Happened again today, nothing changed in setup, I plugged in the tv and the signal was blank, just black, rebooted computer, the same problem. It would display bios on post, and would be gone in osx

Hi Toleda, could you please give me a help?

My system works very hell (H87M-D3H) with your guides and pike, but today a new bios update (F9) broke audio (ALC892) and HDMI Audio (i use display port). besides the bios update, I did not change anything.

attached you can see the config.plist, ioreg and SSDT i used to activate audio/hdmi and p-states (piker) with is still working. I did not use Intel graphics, just the GTX 660 (display port to dell U2713) with imac14,2 profile.

I believe, but I do not fully understand DSDT/SSDT/Ioerg files, that some hardware resources moves from one node to another with the new F9 bios and now the config I have is failing... probably conflicting something.

I do not use custom DDST, just clover.plist patches and SSDT.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• oculto-ioreg-config-ssdt.zip
    440.5 KB · Views: 89
I have no luck with this. I've followed the guide step by step but HDMI Audio is not working.
I used the both methods, dsdt and ssdt. No HDMI option in sound preferences.

Build:

MO: Ga-B85M-D3H
P: Intel i3 4130
Ram: 8GB
OS X Mavericks

Could someone help me?

Sorry for my english. It's not so well

a new bios update (F9) broke audio (ALC892) and HDMI Audio (i use display port).
HDMI audio ssdt is not loading; dsdt may have changed.
MaciASl/File/Export Tableset...
Attach .acpi file and IOReg with previous version of BIOS.

HDMI audio ssdt is not loading; dsdt may have changed.
MaciASl/File/Export Tableset...
Attach .acpi file and IOReg with previous version of BIOS.

Unfortunately i cant return to older bios. Gigabyte removed from their site and i didn't save the older version.

Is there any other information I can provide to you without downgrade the bios?

Is there any other information I can provide to you without downgrade the bios?
Not what was requested.
I need the Tableset, current BIOS, request above.
The IOReg request is simply if you saved a previous copy of IOReg made on the previous BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back