CPU
i7-930
Graphics
HD 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've owned my hackintosh setup for about a year now and dual booted it with W7 and everything works fine on it, however I just noticed recently, when I'm on W7 mode the clock is not always correct. For example: on OS X Lion I set the clock to let's say 11:00PM but on W7 it will show up as 1:00PM (which is 10 hours behind the proper time!) And when I try to change the time on W7 to fix it up (so I put it back at 11:00PM to match up with OS X Lion's clock) then OS X Lion's clock will go forward 10 hours and it will show up at 9:00AM!? :crazy: So I have to choose which OS that I want to have the proper time on, However I noticed as well that if I sometimes boot into W7 the first time the clock's time isn't right but when I restart my comp and choose W7 again my time is correct! (which is a little bit weird)

This is not huge deal or anything as I always wear a watch all the time but it would be nice if anyone knew how to fix this little weird problem I discovered. Now I'm not sure if this problem only happens with my particular motherboard or it happens on others, or if it's because I'm dual booting on the same hard drive. But I did find this a little bit weird as I thought the BIOS would take care of the proper time all the time.

Sweet thanks for the quick reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back