Contribute
Register

Has anybody has any success with Surface pro 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Microsoft Surface pro 4 (Clover)
CPU
i5-6300/Skylake-U
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 1824x2736
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I used clover and did all the what was written. Sometimes if went though but i saw no Hard drive to install it too i think it is the Samsung Nv i think i have the old surface pro 4 not the new one. Also something nothing is on screen. If it does somehow work what wifi do suggest getting? Any help would be great been trying to 2 days nothing cannot even pass apple logo. And when i did there is no Hard drive to install too. Thanks

I used clover and did all the what was written. Sometimes if went though but i saw no Hard drive to install it too i think it is the Samsung Nv i think i have the old surface pro 4 not the new one. Also something nothing is on screen. If it does somehow work what wifi do suggest getting? Any help would be great been trying to 2 days nothing cannot even pass apple logo. And when i did there is no Hard drive to install too. Thanks

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Hello again will i solved the mouse problem. But now i restart the computer after it install the 7 min install. It restarts and now says cannot install on disk? Thanks again for this site

Thanks I got it all to the boot screen but cannot move the mouse and I plugged in another mouse. Does not mouse so now I am lost. Any help would be appreciated thank you
Hello again will i solved the mouse problem. But now i restart the computer after it install the 7 min install. It restarts and now says cannot install on disk? Thanks again for this site

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back