Graphics
na
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, its seems that I run into a strange issue with after creating a hackintosh and I like you to help me, after I successfully create one I stilll choose to boot into windows, so I have a multi boot, but after being in the macos, then coming out of it, my pc which this has happened on many brands over the time, my usb ports seem to act up and stop working, I would have to unplugg/replugg in my keyboard because it gets a delay and also when I boot into windows, my clock is always wrong. any ideas on why this would happen to so many different pcs???

Thanks

is there a better way to explain my problem, for you to understand me, 41 view and nothing? I really rather hackintosh them buy a mac, but installing the hackintosh way is really starting to ruin my pc hardware, and i dont want to kill more hardware. they couldnt be bad hardware items, because they are different brands, and like i said when until recently when i remove apple of the pc, the issue goes away, but it just killed one of my boards.

o_O thats weird OS X runs hotter than windows because of some power managemnt issues. is there an identical common or re-used part in your build or a
peice of hardware in all your builds mabye same GPU as before PSU etc... what is USb chipsets there usb 3.0 ? :beachball:

one ive been trying is the pc in my profile the gateway, and the other was a shuttle pc barebones xpc model, no usb 3.0 on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back