Contribute
Register

Hardware buying guide is update but not the tutorial for 10.6.8 using multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
  2. iBook
Hello, guys. You have a nice work here congratulations. I looked at the shopping hardware liste updated. I got all the hardware you listed however I cannot make my hackintosh bootable from hard disk I always have to do it with the iboot ivy-bridge CD, and not sure what are the settings for the multibeast. I got the GA-Z77-UDH5 and i5 3570K with the rest of hardware you posted to build a mac pro. Can I have any help here? thanks a lot in advance.

Hello, guys. You have a nice work here congratulations. I looked at the shopping hardware liste updated. I got all the hardware you listed however I cannot make my hackintosh bootable from hard disk I always have to do it with the iboot ivy-bridge CD, and not sure what are the settings for the multibeast. I got the GA-Z77-UDH5 and i5 3570K with the rest of hardware you posted to build a mac pro. Can I have any help here? thanks a lot in advance.

Please use the search before posting. There are a lot of posts in the Snow Leopard support forum about SL not booting from HDD on Ivy Bridge hardware. In every post the answer is - SL will not boot from HDD because the SL kernel does not have support for Ivy Bridge. You need Lion 10.7.5 or Mountain Lion 10.8.x to run OS X on Ivy Bridge hardware.

Thanks, but believe me my head is spinning with so much searching. I am trying to install mountain lion and everything went fine until I ran multibeast, my system won't boot. Now I am searching for multibeast settings for my hardware configuration.

Thanks, but believe me my head is spinning with so much searching. I am trying to install mountain lion and everything went fine until I ran multibeast, my system won't boot. Now I am searching for multibeast settings for my hardware configuration.

Search for your mainboard model+CPU and look at any of the User Builds forum results (or just scroll thru the User Builds / Golden Builds forums looking for your hardware in the title - most of the posts there include BIOS and MultiBeast settings the OP used to get OS X to work on his/her build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back