i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
My Hfs+ drives are locked even that i have preveliges on them..
I can only read The info and not write..
The only thing i can do is move The files and reformat but it seems to happen with many disks and I Dont know if its The big A or some virus?
Have tried to use different Antivirus but nothing found..
Please help me out since its a big pain in The ass for me and the Others Who has The same issue.. Btw i also tried to acess The disk on "That other operating system" but The disk thats lock cant be read from there (Used Paragon HFS+).. Thanks =)

IMG_20210327_141625_edit_292524607119424.jpg

My Hfs+ drives are locked even that i have preveliges on them..
I can only read The info and not write..
The only thing i can do is move The files and reformat but it seems to happen with many disks and I Dont know if its The big A or some virus?
Have tried to use different Antivirus but nothing found..
Please help me out since its a big pain in The ass for me and the Others Who has The same issue.. Btw i also tried to acess The disk on "That other operating system" but The disk thats lock cant be read from there (Used Paragon HFS+).. Thanks =)
From your picture it seems to me you do have a permission problem on your drive.

The Permissions settings say that "You can only read" and show "system", "admin" and "everyone", and "everyone" is set to "Read only". If I interpret this correctly you won't be able to write to the disk unless your username is a member of the "admin" group.

On my Z370 system (the second system), when it runs High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina, I have "system", "admin" and "everyone" on the Permissions settings, with system and admin set to "Read and Write" and everyone set to "Read only". I have no problems writing to and reading from the disk.

Is your username a member of the admin group? Check its status in Users & Groups in Preferences.

Last edited:
No i am a member of the "staff" group… but it doesn't matter.. When i setup a second administrator account and change the group to "admin" and login with the old one again… Still locked =(
It did like this random by itself… I didn't change anything… first one disk did.. then i formatted that one again.. and now two other disks the same thing.. Locked..
I have done scan with antivirus and malware but it doesn't find anything…
The computer works good just for the lockup irritating ****.. The good thing is that i can still read the files but not write anything to the disks… Do u know that it can be something else maybe?
Thanks in advance
-ApB

Last edited:
Reformatted changed my Name.. Seems to be a lockdown by The big☣️ .. But it seems that change my user name and Pearadress solved The problem for now =) Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back