Graphics
intelHD3000 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Unibeast creates the install disk no problem. Booting that disk I get the same problem no matter what boot loader / method I've tried. It'll pass everything and then get to this screen before the welcome screen IMG_0048.jpg

Bar doesn't progress. Curser can move. but that's it. I cannot figure this out to save my life and I've tried pretty much every boot flag possible.

intelHD3000 integrated graphics sandy bridge i5 processor.

Unibeast creates the install disk no problem. Booting that disk I get the same problem no matter what boot loader / method I've tried. It'll pass everything and then get to this screen before the welcome screen View attachment 108156

Bar doesn't progress. Curser can move. but that's it. I cannot figure this out to save my life and I've tried pretty much every boot flag possible.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

System Toshiba satellite P755 S5274
CPU i5-2410M (Sorry don't haven't had a windows partition since 10.7 not sure if that's enough info)
Graphics HD3000 1366x768

System Toshiba satellite P755 S5274
CPU i5-2410M (Sorry don't haven't had a windows partition since 10.7 not sure if that's enough info)
Graphics HD3000 1366x768

What is the chipset?

HM65 I believe

Unibeast creates the install disk no problem. Booting that disk I get the same problem no matter what boot loader / method I've tried. It'll pass everything and then get to this screen before the welcome screen View attachment 108156

Boot verbose (-v) to troubleshoot. Post quality photo of entire screen...

that is a verbose boot. It passes all of it and then hangs there.

Found it. it is HM65 express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back