Contribute
Register

Hanging at the same spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4.0 GHz LGA 1150 88W BX80646I74790K Desktop Processor I
Graphics
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X OC EDITION
Hey folks,

I am really struggling here. I have been through many posts and BIOS settings. There has been some progress, but I keep getting hung on the screen I am posting. I am not sure what exactly the error message is that is shown, as it looks like a few different lines could be the one - like "ver 999.9.9"?

Here's what I have (full list in profile) ASUS x97 Mark 1, Intel i7 4790K, Gigabytes GeForce GTX 970. I have updated to the latest ASUS BIOS settings (2702 I believe).

Here are my BIOS settings:
Loaded Optimized Defaults
XMP Profile 1
Set Admin and User Passwords to disable Secure Boot (later undid this)
Deleted PK (Platform Key) to disable Secure Boot
xHCI was set from Smart Auto to Auto
EHCI was Enabled
VT-d was Disabled
Secure Boot > OS Type > Other

I am trying to install Mavericks using Unibeast on a 16gb drive on a USB 2.0 port. I have taken out all the RAM but one in the second "A2" slot. I took out the graphics card and am going off the HD output on the MoBo.

I have tried the following flags: -f -v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes (and also NO), PCIRootUID=1, PCIRootUID=0, maxmem=4096, npci=0x2000, all at the same time, only to keep getting hung here...

Please help.

BB

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Any guesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back