i7-2600
Graphics
GTX 960
current build
sandy bridge i7 3.4 quad 2600k
mother board ga-b75m-d3h
32gb ram
evga NVidia 960 super clock 2gb graphics

forgot the full name of wireless / Bluetooth card but its the mac one with the pci x1 adapter

the system boots up fine with no issues however

After extended research my system definitions reads as follow mac pro 3,1. according to apple.com handoff supports mac pros 6,1 and above. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

that being said I know some of my hardware is "dated" but the new hardware can handle it thus the conclusion is that handoff feature on a hackintosh is software glitch related issue. the hardware can h
that being said I've tried using the system definition in the clover configurator software with no success any attempt that I have using the configurator results in my machine not able to fully boot in mac osx el Capitan 10.10.4

the whole point of this build was to have a "system" of consistent continuity between all of my apple device. I message worked right out of the box, however face time and handoff that's a whole other issue.

does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

every time I've tried using clover configurator it wont let me save the file and after reboot I'm unable to fully boot in the OS. the result will be me reinstalling and starting over from scratch. any ideas.

if it is a software issue based on current system build of mac pro 3,1 and not a hard ware issue then this should be an easy fix...I hope.

any thoughts or ideas?

thank you so much for the articles
so based on the source material i'm assuming just change the system definition while reinstalling software correct?

instead of a pro go for a mini or an imac that supports based on hardware correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back