Contribute
Register

HAJOLO Build: i7 3770k - GA-Z77X-UD5H - 16GB RAM- N560GTX-Ti 448

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any luck getting that second network port working? I'm struggling with that and one of the reasons I got this board was to have that second NIC for my Drobo Pro.

Strangely, I had the first NIC working prior to installing Multibeast but after that, I had to install the AppleIntel driver from Multibeast to get it working back.

Any luck getting that second network port working? I'm struggling with that and one of the reasons I got this board was to have that second NIC for my Drobo Pro.

Strangely, I had the first NIC working prior to installing Multibeast but after that, I had to install the AppleIntel driver from Multibeast to get it working back.

No luck, but I havn't really been trying to solve it either.... In my setup I have my NAS connected to my router so I don't need the second NIC at the moment. If I solve it I'll be sure to post the solution.

Edit: Had another look at the Ethernet problem, realized that one port is Atheros and the other one is Intel. I have only installed the Intel driver so I guess problem solved if the Atheros driver is installed as well. IE check both Realtek Gigabit and hnak's AppleIntelE1000e Ethernet drivers in Multibeast.

Updated OP with Multibeast 5.0.2 configuration.

Wouldn't recommend the ASUS USB-bt211, having some freezing problems with multitouch. Have ordered a Rocketfish bt adapter instead.

Did you do anything special to get the audio working? Only the ALC898 driver in Multibeast?

Did you do anything special to get the audio working? Only the ALC898 driver in Multibeast?

Yes, only the Non DSDT ALC898 driver.

Edited OP: Thanks to a lot of different threads in this forum (thanks!!!) I finally managed to sort out the auto sleep issue and som USB unresponsiveness after wake.

Need to change "darkwake=0" in org.Chameleon.Boot.plist to "darkwake=no" in order to get auto sleep to work. Still had issues with USB unresponsiveness after wake (Not on standard clocks but with a 4.5ghz oc) but when i disabled PLL voltage control in the BIOS that problem was solved as well. However I think if you are looking at a massive oc (5ghz+) you will need to have PLL voltage control set on auto and just live with the unresponsiveness (for a limited time, roughly 30 seconds after wake).

hi guys,
i have a similary configuration, i have a i7 930,6gb ram and a MSI GTX560 Ti twin frozen II.
I have a problem with the graphic card... the QE CI and resolution not function.. What kext usually you? you help me pls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back