Contribute
Register

HAJOLO Build: i7 3770k - GA-Z77X-UD5H - 16GB RAM- N560GTX-Ti 448

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I've got the same Syba Low Profile as you, installed in PCI slot.
But it doesn't work OOB. I connect external drive and nothing happens. Then I checked it with another drive with external power - same result.
Did you install any kext or something?

Thanks )

Hi!

I've got the same Syba Low Profile as you, installed in PCI slot.
But it doesn't work OOB. I connect external drive and nothing happens. Then I checked it with another drive with external power - same result.
Did you install any kext or something?

Thanks )

To be honest I havn't actually tried out my firewire port. Will try it out tonight with a firewire cf-card reader. Will report back with result and possible fix.

To be honest I havn't actually tried out my firewire port. Will try it out tonight with a firewire cf-card reader. Will report back with result and possible fix.

Thanks!
Waiting for results )))

Your build...it´s amazing!! I want it one!

Could you post cinebench score for your graphiccscard, please.

I will post my Cinebench results tonight (CET), with screenshot. If I remember correctly I scored about 42.5 @ OpenGL and 7.5 @ CPU

Could you post cinebench score for your graphiccscard, please.

Cinemabench screenshot, will also add to op.
Skärmavbild 2012-08-21 kl. 20.18.49.jpg

Thanks!
Waiting for results )))

I can confirm firewire with the Syba card is working oob (tried it with a SanDisk CF-Card reader and a 1394A cable, will try with a 1394B cable given the chance)

Finally got Win 8 and OSX 10.8 dual booting working from Chimera. Also added an extra Noctua fan to my Antec cooling system for push/pull config.

Confirmed auto sleep problem, manually putting system to sleep poses no problem. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back