Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Just wanted to gauge people's thoughts on hacks built for business use (mainly creative industries).

What are people's thoughts in late 2016? The current line up of Apple machines arguably makes a hack mandatory in current editing, video, and audio industries.

Currently, regardless if Apple has "forgotten" or not the pro sector, there is a huge problem for many pro users just wanting to be competitive. And at the same time use MacOS.

I suppose we are all in a strange limbo land currently in regard to wanting to use MacOS to its full potential on one hand- and not "really" being able to on the other.

I don't really know what Apple would like us to do- transition over to Windows??

End rant.

Just wanted to gauge people's thoughts on hacks built for business use (mainly creative industries).

What are people's thoughts in late 2016? The current line up of Apple machines arguably makes a hack mandatory in current editing, video, and audio industries.

Currently, regardless if Apple has "forgotten" or not the pro sector, there is a huge problem for many pro users just wanting to be competitive. And at the same time use MacOS.

I suppose we are all in a strange limbo land currently in regard to wanting to use MacOS to its full potential on one hand- and not "really" being able to on the other.

I don't really know what Apple would like us to do- transition over to Windows??

End rant.
How I feel about it kinda depends on where you'd be using the Hackintosh. Are you working from home? Or driving to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back