Contribute
Register

Hackintosh wont work post windows reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA Z270m D3H
CPU
Intel I7-7700K
Graphics
GEforce 1060 6GB
Hi, I have 2 separate ssd's. one for OS sierra, other for windows. Both working fine.
Happened to reinstall the windows. Suddenly when i try boot sierra it restarts half way through the apple logo.
wont boot on safe mode too. Had similar issue earlier guess due to nvidia card. Sorry, new to Hackintosh. Bear with me and help.

@hrishi2030, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Did you disconnect the Mac OS drive prior to re-installing Win10? It is possible the Win10 installer messed up your Mac OS drive EFI partition if you did not. Suggest you boot Mac OS from the UniBeast USB or Clover emergency boot USB and re-install Clover.

Did you disconnect the Mac OS drive prior to re-installing Win10? It is possible the Win10 installer messed up your Mac OS drive EFI partition if you did not. Suggest you boot Mac OS from the UniBeast USB or Clover emergency boot USB and re-install Clover.

No. I did do that. Thank you for that. Will keep that in mind next time. I re installed Sierra. It was working fine.
However recently arrived at new problem. System Boots upto apple logo. Bar loads up fast half way then slows down, reaches the end. System Shuts down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back